Tuesday, September 09, 2008

"Chit Chat Mate?"

My sony ericsson cellphone's beeping sound woke me up last night around 3 a.m.
Used to receiving important msg or my Boyfriend messages only,
I grabbed my cell and sleepily pushed the keys and read the message.
"Hi there! Care 2 b my chat mate?"

Not knowing who the sender was,
I deleted the message right away and placed the phonebeside me,
I tried to go back to sleep.
I had just closed my eyes when I heard the message tone again.
"Hi there, again! Care 2 b my chat mate?" again, the message said.

"Who the hell could this be asking for chat mate at the late hours of the night?" Giler!!
One thing for sure bukan from my Boyfriend..
Again, without bothering to reply I deleted the message.

until this morning...
the "chat mate person" still kacau me!!

haihhh...i can't reg my degree...
shit!! today is the last day....
but i still haven't fill the form..
lagipun kat Shah Alam takde course yg saye mahukan!!
im not taking full time nye..im taking PLK..(off campus)
cam mane ni???HELP MEE!!
i'm going to try it again!!
wish me luck guys!!

xoxo
pray for my degree

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Subject: ChatMate.org For Sale
Greetings,

I am the owner of ChatMate.org and am in the early stages of listing my domain for sale when I looked up the "chat mate" on Google and found your website. I had planned to develop this into a chat community site, but other projects are currently encompassing my time.

ChatMate.org is short, very descriptive, and could be used for your main site or for one to complement it. The term is extremely easy to market and would be very presentable and professional on business cards, stationary, and other forms of major media, such as television and newspaper. If you have any interest in owning my domain ChatMate.org, please let me know. If this email was a bother to you, I deeply apologize and will move on elsewhere. The sale is now open to offers (although, I do have a price point in mind), so please contact me at your earliest convenience. Thank you for your time .

Best Regards,

William Nabaza
63464161173
type ChatMate.org