Sunday, October 12, 2008

no title..

I hate this feeling!! waiting for him to come back...
grrrhhh..damn boring..dunno wat to do...
dahla br kul 3.30...lambatnye lagi...
dah lame tak rase cam ni...
I'm hungry plus boring...makan cadbury chocolate je...mane cukup..hihi
I plan to watch movie today...but Fairuz g Kelana Jaya with his family...
ade open house aunt die...so cancel...Aiyaa..wat to do now?
sleep? blogging? facebook? myspace? friendster? all checked!! hihi..
nak ym tak ramai yg online..duhh!~

owhh...next week is my last week practical.. Yaayyyy!!!
at last...masa yang di tunggu2 telah tiba...i can sleep like heaven again!!!(hihi) sleep at 3a.m. n wake up at 4 p.m....nobuddy can disturb me..unless mama call soh bangun...haihhh~can go out for movie..clubbing..lepak2 anything..but i must settle my report...so lazy!~i need to summit 2 week after practical..tak pelah atleast kat rumahkan?
I can do wat ever i wan...den November start to work at the new event company..
i need to saving for my vacation nanti...yaayy!!tak sabarnye...

xoxo

No comments: