Wednesday, October 29, 2008

damyynn girll!! damn girll. daymnnn!!
f*&%$#@ tired dowh!!
i just realize hari ni tak makan lagi..
accept for nasi lemak in the early morning..
(bz giler!)) hungggrrryyyy!!!!! i want mee maggi.

dah la esok nak bgn awal lagi..
tension siott!!
bag pn haven't pack lagi.
haihh...

Look into my eyes you will see
What you mean to me
Search your heart search your soul
And when you find me there you'll search no more
Don't tell me it's not worth tryin' for
You can't tell me it's not worth dyin' for
You know it's true
Everything I do I do it for you......lalalalLALALALALALLAAL!!!!!!!!!

please forgive me i can't stop loving you. i won't deny it
but believe me..i tried it for so many times

TIRED!! I WANNA EAT!! I'M SAD!! = "Sleeping pill"

xoxo
niyte love


2 comments:

missAA said...

where are u going actually?

Fuzy blurry said...

hihi..somewhere..huhu.. VACATION