Monday, October 13, 2008

I know I may come off quiet, I may come off shy.
But I feel like talking, feel like dancing when I see this guy
(even though i don't know how to dance).
What's practical is logical. What the hell, who cares?
All I know is I'm so happy when you're dancing there.

I'm a slave for you.
I won't deny it..I'm not trying to hide it.
Baby, don't you wanna, dance upon me,
I just wanna dance next to you
To another time and place.
Baby, don't you wanna, dance upon me, (Are you ready)
Leaving behind my name, my age.(Lets go)

I really wanna dance, tonight with you.
(I just can't help myself)
I really wanna do what you want me to.
(I just feel I let myself go and i really wanna see you move)
Don't you wanna, dance upon me,
(I just wanna dance next to you)
To another time and place

have you ever feel like tat?
i mean like when u go to club den u saw someone dancing like hell..till can melt you?
hahaha...coz i think...I'm in the situation...wahahahaha....lalaala....
when and where can i meet him again?he still recognize me?

No comments: